Chronophone – Ayeko Groovecast – Xmas Live Mix 2013
Desiree Paris (aka chronophone) was born in Paris in 1974. He is a DJ, producer and activist fan of Detroit techno and Dubtechno. After having been promoter of Rave Party between 1992 and 1996, he began his career as Dj in 1996 and quickly became multi-resident in many clubs from Paris to Ibiza.
Ayeko groovecast – Chronophone
Format : Mp3/320k
Info : http://ayeko.com/artist/chronophone
– Chronophone – How Many – Sun Generation rec.
– Chronophone ft Mike Anderson – Do U Wanna Fok? – Unreleased Track
– Chronophone – I Can’t Change My Dream – Released 2014 Void Digit
– Ken Wan – No Good For Ya (Chronophone Remix) – Ayeko Rec
– Shonky,Jennifer Cardini – Tuesday Paranoia(Chronophone 8 A.M edit) – Bootleg Deluxe
– Central Rodeo – Something Wrong (Chronophone Remix) – Ayeko Rec
– Chronophone – Blackman – Ayeko Rec
– Chronophone ft Mike Anderson – Touch My It (Detroit Shaman Remix) – Bootleg Deluxe
– Chronophone ft Mike Anderson – Angel (Tout le Monde Remix) – Tainted Buddah Rec
– Chronophone – La Désirade – Inkfish Rec
– Soulmate Inc – The Meeting – Inkfish Rec
– Nina Simone – Feeling Good (Chronophone Remix) – Bootleg Deluxe
– Chronophone – The Amazon Warrior (Tension Mix) – Deepna Rec
– Chronophone -Break It Down – Sun Generation rec.
– Chronophone – Le Dub du Chronophone – Inkfish Rec
– Chronophone ft Mike Anderson – Impervious to the truth -Nite Grooves
In 2012 Chronophone makes its debuts on the famous New Yorker labels Nite Grooves and Street King with his “Voce de Sa Trincha” a celestial incantation for the sound Minimal Deep and Tech served with the Parisian sophisticated touch. Autumn, 2012, he crosses an upper level by being selected by one of the founding fathers of the Techno movement, Derrick May for his compilation “Beyond the Dance 4” Transmat Records and joined the great and historic Detroit label…Desiree Paris aliases.
He plays through Europe since 1998, the will to compose and his exciting mixes ranging from Deephouse, DeepTech and Techsoul, take him gradually to the world of production.The year 2007 sounds his debut as producer and during two years, learns and happens the hand by producing projects downtempo and slowhouse. Under the pseudonym Desiree Paris, he produced many remixes and music in various styles going of ambient to drum n ‘bass through the House. In July 2010, he started his new project “Chronophone”, a concept more Dubby, DeepTech and Techsoul and parallel collaboration with Mike Anderson under the name “Tout le Monde” which will result in a mini sampler EP on Jambalay Records. He is quickly spotted by the legend of the House of Chicago, Chez Damier who offers to release his High Dub Jazz on the famous label in Chicago, Balance Records. His tracks are Dubtechno hypnotic, minimalist and deep, and are supported by a number of large producers in the scene Trance, Techno and House Music. End of 2010, he released his first album “Come to Dubby” very DeepTech dubby, a techno album, melodic and dubby on Inkfish Records label and won the support of a wide range of international DJs. The Techno legend Laurent Garnier and the god of progressive Nick Warren both praised Chronophone for his 1st album. Chronophone surpasses himself in the creation of sexy atmospheres and melodiques, in flavor minimalists were influenced by his passion for the sound made in Motorcity…..
In 2011, for one exclusive Ep on Inkfish, he brings out with Lady Jo under the nickname “Soulmate Inc “, “The Meeting”, a tribute to the minimalist techno trancy …
December 21st, 2013