Olivier Kolly – The World Clock // Ayeko Records [AYK023] Genre: Tech-House
Ayeko Records presents Swiss producer Olivier Kolly with his brand new release ‘The World Clock’. This new launch includes five powerful original tracks to discover.
Release Date: 26/03/2016
Label: Ayeko Records
1 Olivier Kolly – The World Clock (Original Mix)
2 Olivier Kolly – Time Machine (Original Mix)
3 Olivier Kolly – Five Years Later (Original Mix)
4 Olivier Kolly – Another Day (Original Mix)
If you want to talk about the machine-maestros of the city of Detroit, the visionary producers reponsible for cultivating a genre that continues expand and exceed our wildest imaginations—you better know Stacey Pullen’s name. Along with his town’s other esteemed techno princes, Stacey’s been jamming on drum machines since probably before you were born, and who better than this member of the Drumcode fam to bring Mixmas to a proper finale of computer bliss than the man himself ?
That’s right, Pullen is in the house and he’s got Twelve Drumcodes Drumming in his bottomless bag of gifts. So nod your head, say thank you, and enjoy an hour of analog assault, tremendous digital drama, and enough coder bleeps to make a North Korean hacker hang up their keyboard for good.
-  Clif Jack – Spirit Of Moon (Intro Mix) [Slick – SLK 088A]
-  Sana – Milion [Basswalk – BWCD 095]
-  Dave Aju Feat. Qzen – Psylica (Henrik Schwarz Remix) [Circus – CCS 092]
-  Tuccillo – So Hot [20:20 Vision – VIS 248D]
-  Dave Aju – Nu Threads (Freaksnuthreadsspeakeasy Remix) [Circus – CCS 092]
-  GIK – Marea Delamare [CerSenin – CSR 010]
-  Premiesku – Nebula [Desolat – 041]
-  Canson – Canson Don’t Stop [Recovery Tech – RTCOMP 401]
-  La Foret – Slide [Ayeko Records – AYK 003]
Ayeko Records presents a new series of releases and with this one, SEBAS ô VERDE & Mecho feat. Cendrine Viscomi, Alfio Furneri and Ruskaa introduce their new smashing EP. This is the meeting point of two rivers, called the main function. By exploring a warm-up and deeper session, between these talented producers. The title-track ‘You Make Me Feel’ has an essence that resists to defining it in any other way, than made with love.